Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's Never Too Late .. 172 simple acts to change your life by Patrick Lindsay



It’s Never Too Late … 172 simple acts to change your life
by Patrick Lindsay

How I found this book - I was wondering and wandering around Barnes & Noble one night and I spotted the bike on the front cover of this book and was instantly ‘sold’. I find it amazing how powerful a book’s cover is and can be.

Why I like it - This book is a little gem and I keep it by my bed. At night, I like to fill my mind with positive thoughts and energy (this helps promote good dreams) and positive energy in the morning!

Lindsay’s book is filled with simple suggestions and thought provoking quotes that make you realize that time matters and that it’s never too late to … cuddle, to be a self-starter, to let go, to find your rhythm or to fall in love.

Why you might like it – This book is calming, it's message gives hope and inspires one to think and reflect on the glorious gift of life and the little moments that matter.

Patrick Lindsay (website)

No comments: